1. Akbarinia, A., and A. Koochaki. 1992. Effect of harvesting stages on growth characteristics, yield and nutritional value of some barley cultivars. Journal of Pajouhesh and Sazandegi, 15.
2. Alavi, S. 2000. Assessing the nutritional value of animal feed resources in the country )Forage and fibrous). Master's thesis, Department of Jihad Ministry of Education and Research, the Center for Higher Education Imam Khomeini, Tehran, 105 pages. (In Persian).
3. Anagnostopoulou, M. A., P. Kefalas, V. P. Papageorgiou, A. N. Assimepoulou, and D. Boskou. 2006. Radical scavenging activity of various extracts and fractions of sweet orange peel (Citrus sinensis). Food Chemistry, 94: 19-25.
4. AOAC. 2005. Official Methods of Analysis (18th ed). USA: Association of Official Analytical Chemists.
5. Bashtani, M., M. R. Tehrani, A. A. Naserian, M. H. Fathi, and F. Ganji. 2012. Determination of chemical composition and nutritional value of Ziziphus jujube mill foliage using in vitro methods. Journal of Livestock Research, 1(3): 1-8. (In Persian).
6. Behgar M., R. Valizadeh, M. Mirzaee, A. A. Naserian, and M. R. Nasiri. 2009. Correlation between the physical and chemical properties of some forages and non-forage fiber source. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances, 8 (11): 2280 2285. (In Persian)
7. Belachew, Z., K. Yisehak, T. Taye, and G. Janssens. 2013. Chemical composition and in sacco ruminal degradation of tropical trees rich in condensed tannins. Czech Journal of Animal Science, 58: 176-192.
8. Benhammou, N., A. B. Fawzia, and P. Tatjanak. 2008. Antioxidant and antimicrobial activities of the Pistacialentiscus and Pistaciaatlantica extracts. African Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, 2(2): 022-8.
9. Besharati, M., A. Taghizadeh, H. John Momhmadi, and G. H. Moghadam. 2008. Determination of the degradability of grape sub-products using gas production and nylon bags. Journal of Agricultural Sciences, University of Tabriz, 18(3): 173-185. (In Persian)
10. Bohluli, A., and A. Naserian. 2007. Chemical composition and the amount of disappearance of various components of pistachio. Proceedings of the 2nd Congress of Animal and Aquatic Sciences. (In Persian)
11. Daneshrad, A., and Y. Aynechi. 1980. Chemical studies of the oil from pistacia nuts growing wild in Iran. Journal of American Oil Chemistry Society, 57: 248-9.
12. Di bella G., R. Maisano, L. Lapera, V. Loturco, F. Salvo, and G. Dugo. 2007. Statis- tical Characterization of Sicilian Olive Oils from the Peloritana and Maghrebian Zones According to the fatty acid profile. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 55: 6568-6574.
13. Dillard, C. G. and G. B. German. 2000. Phytochemicals: nutraceuticals and human health. Science of Food and Agriculture, 80: 1744-1756.
14. Duguma, B., J. Tonye, J. Kanmegne, T. Manga, and T. Enoch, 1994. Growth of 10 multipurpose tree species on acid solids in Sangmelima. Cameroon Agroforestry System, 27(2): 107-119.
15. El Hassan, S. M., A. Lahlou Kassi, C. J. Newbold, and R. J. Wallace. 2000. Chemical composition and degradation characteristics of foliage of some African multipurpose trees. Animal Feed Science & Technology. 86: 27-37.
16. Erfanzade, R., and H. Arzani. 2002. Study of quality changes in forage species of Trifolium repens in two phonological stages of flowering and seeding. The 2th National Conference of pasture and rangeland, Iran 405: 409-410. (In Persian)
17. Erfanzadeh, R., and H. Arzani. 2003. Study on effects of phonological stages and soil characteristics on forage quality of two range species of Trifolium pratense and Coronilla varia (Case study:Javaher deh,Ramsar). Journal of Pajouhesh and Sazandegi, 58: 24.
18. Esmaeili-Seirchi N., O. Diani, and R. Tahmasebi, 2015. Determination of chemical Compounds and nutritive value of seed coat Pistachios by using Gas production. First National Congress on Advanced Research in Animal Science, 27-28 May, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Birjand. pp. 739-742. (In Persian)
19. Farhoosh, R., J. Tavakoli, and M. H. Haddad Khodaparast. 2008. Chemical composition of kernel oils from two current subspecies of Pistacia atlantica in Iran. Journal of American Oil Chemistry Society, 85: 723-729.
20. Fazaeli, H. 2012. Optimum using of agricultural by-products in ruminants nutrition. 6th Congress of Animal Science. Isfahan University of Technology, pp: 9-16.
21. Ganji, F., M. Bashtani, H. Farhangfar, and S. E. Ghiasi. 2017. Effect of different growth stages on the chemical composition, antioxidant properties and rumen-intestinal digestion of Pistacia atlantica with nylon bags method. Animal Science Researches, accepted. (In Persian).
22. Gargallo, S., S. Calsamiglia, and A. Ferret. 2006. Technical note: A modified three-step in vitro procedure to determine intestinal digestion of proteins. Journal of Animal Science, 84: 2163-2167.
23. Ghavipanjeh, N., M. H. Fathi, H. Farhangfar, and J. Modaresi, 2016. In-situ and In-vitro nutritional evaluation of Barberry (Berberis Vulgaris) leaf. 7th Iranian Congress of Animal Sciences, 7-8 September, Karaj. (In Persian).
24. Giraldo, E., M. A. Viruel, M. Loepz-Corrales, J. I. Hormoza. 2005. Characterization and Cross- species Transferabil of Microsatelates in the Fig (Ficus carica L.). Journal of Horticultural Science and Biothenology, 80: 217-222.
25. Givens, D. I., E. Owen, R. F. E. Auford, and H. M. Omend. 2000. Forage evaluation in ruminant nutrition, CABI publishing.
26. Grasser, L. A., J. G. Fadel, L. Garnett, and E. J. Depeters. 1995. Quantity and economic importance of nine selected by-products used in California dairy rations. Journal of Dairy Science, 75: 962-971.
27. Hervas, G., F. Pilar Frutos, R. Javier Giraldez Angel, C. Mantecَn Mar´ıa, and P. Alvarez Del. 2004. Effect of different doses of quebracho tannins extract on rumen fermentation in ewes. Animal Feed Science and Technology 109: 65-78.
28. Hor, S. A., F. ZamaniDehkordi, and A. D. FrouzandeShahraki. 2015. International conference on sustainable development, strategies and challenges with a focus on Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Tourism, 42-42 Feb 4025, Tabriz, Iran.
29. Jackson, F. S., T. N. Barry, C. Lascano, and B. Palmer. 1996. The extractable and bound condensed tannin content of leaves from tropical tree, shrub and forage legumens. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 71: 103-110.
30. Lagouri, V., and D. Boskou. 1996. Nutrien antioxidants in oregano. International Journal of Food Sciences and Nutrition, 47: 493-7.
31. Larry, W. V., A. Allentorell, R. R. Neil, and E. Tombartliett. 1997. Comparison of forage value on private and public grazing leases. Journal of Range Management, 50(3): 300-306.
32. Lopez-Feria, S., S. Cardenas, J. A. Garc-Mesa, and M. V. Alcarcel. 2008. Classification of extra virgin olive oils according to the protected designation of origin, olive Variety and geographical origin. Talanta, 75: 937-943.
33. Makkar, H. P. S., and B. Singh. 1993. Effect of storage and urea addition on detannification and in sacco dry matter digestibility of mature oak (Quercus incana) leaves. Animal Feed Science and Technology, 41: 247-259.
34. Mahdavi, A., M. Zaghari, M. Zahedifar, A. Nikkhah, and A. Aghashahi. 2008. Determination of nutritional value and the possibility of using different levels of dry pistachio shell on the performance of fattening Afshari lambs in Iran. Journal of Agricultural Science and Natural Resources, 15(5). (In Persian).
35. Marinas, A., R. Garcia-Gonzalez, and M. Fondevila. 2003. The nutritive value of five pasture species occurring in the summer grazing ranges of the Pyrenees. Journal of Animal Science, 76: 461-469.
36. Marino, M. A., A. Mazzanti, S. G. Assuero, F. Gastal, H. E. Echeverria, and F. Andrade. 2004. Nitrogen dilution curves and nitrogen use efficiency during winter-spring growth of annual ryegrass. Agronomy Journal, 96: 601-607.
37. Mashayekhi, M., T. S. Vafa, S. M. Qureshi, and H. Sepehri Moghaddam. 1395. Determination of the chemical composition and digestibility of mountain pistachio by gas production method. Seventh Iranian Congress of Animal Sciences. 17th and 18th of September. College of Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of Tehran. (In Persian).
38. Mathew, S., and T. E. Abraham. 2006. In vitro antioxidant activity and scavenging effects of Cinnamomum verum leaf extract assayed by different methodologies. Food and Chemical Toxicology, 44:198-206.
39. McDonald, P. R., A. Edwards, and J. F. Greenhagh. 1990. Animal nutrition. 4th edition, John Willey and Sons, Inc, New York.
40. Modirshanechi, M. 2000. Forage production and plant management, Astan Qods Razavi publications P:448.
41. Moghadam, M., A. Taghizadeh, A. Nobakht, and A. Ahmadi. 2012. The nutritional value of grape pulp and raspberry leaves with the use of nylon bags and gas production method. Animal Science Researches, 3: 435-443. (In Persian).
42. Moslemi nia, M., M. Usefelahi, H. Mansouri, and Gh. Jalilvand. 2010. The nutritional value of Prosopis juliflora in different stages of growth by method of gas production. 4th Iranian Congress of Animal Sciences, Karaj. (In Persian).
43. Mousavi, M. A. 1995. Determination of Chemical Composition and Gross Energy of Livestock and Poultry Food in Kermanshah Province. Master's thesis, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Tehran, 134 pages. (In Persian).
44. Mowrey, A. and J. N. Spain. 1999. Results of a nationwide survey to determine feedstuffs fed to lactating dairy cows. Journal of Dairy Science, 82: 445-451.
45. Nakhaei, M., Gh. Bagherzadeh., Sh. Ghollasi, and R. Hossein Abadi. 1393. Study of physicochemical, phytochemical and antioxidant activity and Separating gum from the leaves of the Cordica subspecies. Master's Thesis. Chemistry College. University of Birjand. (In Persian).
46. Orskov, E. R., and I. Mcdonald. 1979. The estimation of protein degradation in the rumen from incubation measurements weighted according to rate of passage. Agriculture Science, 92: 499-503.
47. Orskov, E. R. 2000. The in situ technique for the estimation of forage degradability. In: D.I. Givens, E. Owen, R.F.E. Axford and H.M. Omed (Editors), Forage Evaluation in Ruminant Nutrition. CABI Publishing, Wallingford, UK, pp.175-188.
48. Padulosi, S., and A. Hadj-Hassan. 1998. towards a comprehensive documentation of distribution and use of Pistacia: genetic diversity in central and west asia. North Africa and Mediterranean Europe. Report of the IPGRI Workshop, 4: 25-30.
49. Porter, L. J., L. N. Hrstich, and B. G. Chan. 1986. The conversion of procyanidins and prodelphinidins to cyanidin and delphinidin. Phytochemistry, 25:223-230.
50. Rajesh, M., A. Nagarajan, S. Perumal, and M. Sellamuthu. 2008. The antioxidant activity and free radical scavenging potential of two different solvent extracts of Camellia sinensis, Ficus bengalensis and Ficus racemosa. Food Chemistry, 107:1000-1007.
51. Rezaeyan, S., M. Pourmajidian., H. Jalilvand, and A. Parsakhoo. 2009. Growth parameters of Pistaciaatlantica Desfundrer different soil conditions in Iran. African Journal of Plant Science, 3:184-9.
52. SAS Institute Inc., 2002. Statistical Analysis System (SAS) User's Guide, SAS Institute, Cary, NC, USA.
53. Shojaeian, K., and H. Kazemi, 2015. Determine the chemical composition and gas production parameters in almond leaves. First National Congress on Advanced Research in Animal Science, 27-28 May, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Birjand. pp. 657-661. (In Persian).
54. Singh, P., A. K. Verma, N. N. Pathak, and J. Biswas. 1998. Nutritive value of oak (Quercus semecarpifolia) leaves in Pashmina kids. Animal Feed Science and Technology, 72: 183-187.
55. Tabataba'I, M. 1993. Practical Feeding to the Cattle, First Edition, Bu-Ali Sina University Press, Hamadan, p. 209. (In Persian).
56. Taghizadeh, A., J. Shojaee., G. H. Moghaddam, H. Jomammadi, and P. Yasan. 2002. Determination of dry matter and crude protein degradability of some woody and dense food by in situ method in sheep. Journal of Agricultural Science, 11(3): 100-93. (In Persian).
57. Takeoka, T. G., T. L. Dao, R. Teranishi, R. Wong, S. Flessa, L. Harden, and R. Edwards. 2000. Identification of three triterpenoids in almond hulls. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 48: 3437-3439.
58. Torkaman, J. and S. H. Seyam. 2009. Measurment of tannin in tree barks of Oak, Beech, Alder, Hornbeam and Black walnut. Journal of Medicinal Plant, 8(29): 58-63.
59. Van Soest, P. J., J. B. Robertson, and B. A. Lewis. 1991. Methods for dietary fiber, neutral detergent fiber and non starch polysaccharides in relation to animal nutrition. Journal of Dairy Science, 74: 3583-3597.