1. Adrizal, P. E. and J. L. Sell. 1996 Utilization of defatted rice bran by broiler chickens. Poultry Science, 75: 1012-1017.
2. Addis, M., A. Cabiddu, G. Pinna, M. A. Decandia, and G. Molle. 2005 Milk and cheese fatty acid composition in sheep fed Mediterranean forages with reference to conjugated Linoleic acid cis9, trans11. Journal of Dairy Science, 88: 3443- 3454.
3. Ambaye, T. D .2009. On-farm evaluation of urea treated rice straw and rice bran supplementation on feed intake, milk yield and composition of Fogera cows, North Western Ethiopia, In partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of master of science in Agriculture, Master of Science in Agriculture, Bahir Dar University.
4. Azadmard-Damirchi, S. and P. C. Dutta. 2006. Novel solidphase extraction method to separate 4-desmethyl-, 4-monomethyl-, and 4, 4 –dimethylsterols in vegetable oils. Journal of Chromatography A.1108: 183-87.
5. Belyea, J. L., D. R. Ledoux, A. and Gvcia. 1993 Bioavailability of phosphorus in stabilization and rom rice bran. Animal Science Center, 11469.
6. Bernard, J. K. 1990. Effect of raw or roasted whole soybeans on digestibility of dietary nutrients and milk production of lactating dairy cows. Journal Dairy Science,73: 3231-3236.
7. Bu, D. P., J. Q. Wang, T. R. Dhiman, and S. J. Liu. 2007. Effectiveness of oils rich in linoleic and linolenic acids to enhance conjugated linoleic acid in milk from dairy cows. Journal Dairy Science, 90: 998-1007.
8. Bauman, D. E. and J. M. Griinari. 2003. Nutritional regulation of milk fat synthesis. Annual Review Nutrition, 23: 203-227.
9. Chaudhary, L. C., A. Sahoo, N. Agarwal, D. N. Kamra, and N. N. Pathak. 2001. Effect of replacing grain with de-oiled rice bran and molasses from the diet of lactating cows. Asian Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences, 14: 646-650.
10. Chilliard, Y., F. Glasser, A. Ferlay, L. Bernard, J. Rouel, and M. Doreau. 2007. Diet, rumen biohydrogenation and nutritional quality of cow and goat milk fat. European Journal Lipid Science. Technology, 109: 828–855.
11. Chilliard, Y. and A. Ferlay. 2004. Dietary lipids and forages interactions on cow and goat milk fatty acid composition and sensory properties. Representative Nutrition and Development, 44: 467–492.
12. Chantaprasarn, N. and M. Wanapat. 2008. Effects of sunflower oil supplementation in cassava hay based-diets for lactating dairy cows. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences, 21: 42-50.
13. Criscioni, P. and C. Fernandez. 2015. Effect of rice bran as a replacement for oat grain in energy and nitrogen balance, methane emissions, and milk performance of Murciano-Granadina goats. Journal of Dairy Science, 99: 1–11.
14. Deolannkar, R. P. and K. S. Sinngh. 1979. Trypsin inhibitor mineral availability and performance of broiler chickens fed on diets based on rice bran. Animal Feed Sciences and Technology, 4: 133-144.
15. Dhara, R., P. Dhar, and M. Ghosh. 2012. Dietary effects of pure and diacylglycerol-rich rice bran oil on growth pattern and lipid profile of rats. Journal of Oleo Science, 61: 369-75.
16. Dijkstra, J., H. Boer, J. V. Bruchem, M. Bruining, and S. Tamminga. 1993. Absorption of volatile fatty acids from the rumen of lactating dairy cows as influenced by volatile fatty acid concentration, pH and rumen liquid volume. British Journal of Nutrition, 69: 385-396.
17. Feng, S., A. Lock, and P. Garnsworthy. 2004. Technical note: a rapid lipid separation method for determining fatty acid composition of milk. Journal of Dairy Science, 87: 3785-3788.
18. Farrel, D. J. 1994. Utilization of rice bran in diets for domestic fowl and ducklings. World's Poultry Science Journal, 50: 115-131.
19. Garg, A. K., N. N, Pathak, A. S. R. Anjaneyulu, and V. Lakshmanan. 1986. Utilization of cane molasses as a source of energy in the diet of young pigs. Agricultural Wastes, 17: 225–228.
20. Gadberry, M. S., P. A. Beck, D. W. Kellogg, and S. A. Gunte. 2005. Digestion characteristics and growth of steers fed a corn-grain based supplement compared to de-oiled rice bran plus cottonseed supplement with or without extrusion processing. Animal Feed Science and Technology, 118: 267-277.
21. Gadberry, M. S., P. A. Beck, T. C. Lois, and S. A. Gunter. 2006. Performance of beef cows supplemented with de-oiled rice bran. Journal of Applied Animal Research, 29: 97-104.
22. Ghorbani, G. and H. Khosravinya. 2006. Principles of breeding lactating cows. Translation (Fourth Edition), Isfahan University of Technology Publishing, 78-79 p. (In Persian).
23. Qureshi, A. A., S. A. Sami, and F. A.Khan.2002. Effects of stabilized rice bran, its soluble and fiber fractions on blood glucose levels and serum lipid parameters in humans with diabetes mellitus Types I and II. Journal of Nutrition Biochemistry, 13: 175-187
24. Gillis, M. H., S. K. Duckett, J. S. Sackman, and D. H. Keisler. 2003. Effect of rumen-protected conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) or linoleic acid on leptin and CLA content of bovine adipose depots. Journal Animal Science, 81: 1419-1427.
25. Hegsted, M. and C. S. Kousik. 1994. Rice bran and rice bran oil may lower heart disease risk by decreasing cholesterol synthesis in the body. Louisiana-Agriculture, 37: 16-17.
26. Hundemer, J. K., S. P. Nabar, B. J. Shriver, and L. P. Forman. 1991. Dietary fiber sources lower blood cholesterol in C57BL/6 mice. Journal of Nutrition, 121: 1360-1365.
27. ISO. 2002. Milk Fat-Preparation of Fatty Acid Methyl Esters. ISO 15884. IDF. 182.
28. Jenkins, T. C. 1993. Lipid metabolism in the rumen. Journal Dairy Science, 76: 3851-3863.
29. Jenkis, D. J., M. Axelsen, C. W. Kendall, L. S. Augustin, V. Vulsa, and U. Smith. 2000. Dietary fiber, lent carbohydrates and the insulin-resistant diseases. British Journal of Nutrition, 83: 57-63.
30. Karimzadeh, S., H. Mohamadzadeh, and M. Baghernia. 2013. Comparative evaluation of wheat bran, raw rice bran and de-oil rice bran on production and composition of lactating hops, the first national conference on modern issues in agriculture, Islamic Azad University, Unit Saveh. (In Persian).
31. Kertich, A. and K. J. Shimes. 1999. Rice Bran: Composition and potential food source. Food Reviews International, 1: 465-495.
32. Lunsin, R., M. Wanapat, C. Yuangklang, and P. Rowlinson. 2012. Effect of rice bran oil supplementation on rumen fermentation, milk yield and milk composition in lactating dairy cows. Livestock Science, 145: 167-173.
33. Malik, N. S., A. K. Ahuja, G. S. Makkar, and V. K. Kakkar. 1989. Effect of high levels of de-oiled rice bran in concentrate mixture on the nutrient utilisation and energy intakes in buffalo calves. Indian Journal Animal. Science, 59: 1420–1424.
34. McCrorie, T. A., E. M. Keaveney, J. M. Wallace, N. Binns, and M. B. Livingstone. 2011. Human health effects of conjugated linoleic acid from milk and supplements. Nutrition Research Reviews, 24: 206-227.
35. NRC. 2001. Nutrient Requirements of Dairy Cattle. 7th rev. ed. National Research Council, National Academies Press, Washington, DC.
36. Palmquist, D. L. and A. D. Beaulieu. 1993. Feed and animal factors influencing milk fat composition. Journal Dairy Science, 76: 1753-1771.
37. Park, J. K. and C. H. Kim. 2010. Effects of organic feed containing rice bran and soybean hull on milk production of mid-lactation dairy goats. Korean Journal of Organic Agriculture, 18: 599–612.
38. Peng, Y. S., M. A. Brown, J. P. Wuand, and Z. Liu. 2010. Different oilseed supplements alter fatty acid composition of different adipose tissues of adult ewes. Meat Science, 85: 542–549.
39. Petit, H. V., C. Germiquet, and D. Lebel. 2004. Effect of feeding whole unprocessed sunflower seeds and flaxseed on milk production, milk composition, and prostaglandin secretion in dairy cows. Journal Dairy Science, 87: 3889–3898.
40. Park, J. K., E. G. Kwon, and C. H. Kim. 2013. Effects of increasing supplementation levels of rice bran on milk production and fatty acid composition of milk in Saanen dairy goats. Animal Production Science, 53: 413–418.
41. Ranjhan, S. K. 1990. Agro-industrial By-products and Non-conventional Feeds for Livestock Feeding. pp: 118–21. Indian Council of Agricultural Research. Pusa, New Delhi, India.
42. Reddy, G. V. N., M. R. Reddy, and K. K. Reddy. 1988. Sunflower straw based complete feed for crossbred cows. Indian Journal Animal Nutrition, 5: 322–324.
43. Roche, J. R., J. M. Lee, K. A. Macdonald, and D. P. Berry. 2007. Relationships among body condition score, body weight and milk production variables in pasture-based dairy cows. Journal Dairy Sci, 90: 3802-3815.
44. Rutter, L. M. and R. D. Randel. 1984. Postpartum Nutrient Intake and Body Condition Effect on Pituitary Function and Onset of Estrus in Beef Cattle. Journal. Animal. Science, 58: 265-274.
45. Sahoo A, L., C. Chaudhary, D. N. Neeta Agarwal, Kamra, T. Dutt, and N. N. Pathak. 2000. Effect of replacing cereal grain in concentrate with wheat bran on the performance of lactating Bos indius Bos taurus cows fed green fodder ad libitum in the Northern plains of Indian. Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Science, 13: 1699-1707.
46. Sahraei, H. R. 2005. The effect of bean processing on digestibility of nitrogen and metabolizable energy in adult males and performance of broiler chicks. Master's Thesis. Razi University of Kermanshah. (In Persian).
47. Singh, P., A. K. Garg, R. Malik, and D. K. Agrawal. 1999. Effect of replacing barley grain with wheat bran on intake and utilisation of nutrients in adult sheep. Small Ruminant Research, 31: 215–219.
48. Singh, A. S., V. K. Jain, P. Singh, and N. N. Pathak. 2002. Effect of feeding wheat bran on feed intake and nutrient utilization in crossbred cows. Indian Journal Animal Science, 70: 1258–1260.
49. Shangfun, W. and B. Huangchiang. 2001. Dephytinisation of rice bran and manufacturing a new food ingredient. Journal Science Food Agriculture, 81: 1419-1425.
50. Stein, E. A. and G. L. Myers. 1994. Lipids, lipoproteins and apoproteins. In: Burtis CA, Ashwood ER (eds). Tietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry. 2nd ed. Philadelphia: W.B.Saunders, 1054-1087.
51. Stockdale, C. R. 2001. Body condition at calving and the performance of dairy cows in early lactation under Australian conditions: a review. Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture, 41: 823-839.
52. Sundaram, R. N. S., A. R. Bhattacharyya, H. K. Malviya, and N. S. Nair. 1987. Low cost economic rations for dairy cattle suitable for costal rice growing areas. Livestock Advisor, 12: 21–24.
53. Tahir, M. I., T. N. Khalique, J. A. Bahatti. 2002. Comparative Evaluation of maize bran, Wheat bran and rice bran on Milk production of Holstein Friesian cattle. Agriculture and Biology, 156.8530.
54. Truswell, A. S. 1999. Dietary fiber and blood lipids. Current Opinion in Lipidology, 6: 14-19.
55. Walestra, P. J. T., M. Wouters, and T. J. Geuter. 1999. Dairy technology: principles of milk properties and processes. Dairy Science and Technology, CRC press.
56. Wang, Y., H. S. Xin, Y. Z. Li, W. W. Zhang, K. Xia, Z. B. Wang, M. Li, Y. G. Zhang. 2012. The effects of different processing methods on the estimated nutritional value of rice bran according to NRC-2001 Model or DVE/OEB System. Journal of Animal and Feed Sciences, 21: 503-520.
57. Wildman, E. E., G. M. Jones, P. E. Wagner, R. L. Boman, J. R. Troutt, and T. N. Lesch. 1982. A dairy cow body condition scoring system and its relationship to selected production characteristics. Journal Dairy Science, 65: 495–501.
58. Weiss, W. P. 1995. Full Lactation Response of Cows Fed Diets with Different Sources and Amounts of Fiber and Ruminal degradable Protein. Journal of Dairy Science, 78: 1802-1814.
59. Yoshikawa, T., H. Shimano, N. Yahagi, T. Ide, T. Matsuzaka, and M. Nakakuki. 2002. Polyunsaturated fatty acids suppress sterol regulatory element-binding protein 1c premotor activity by inhibition of liver X receptor (LXR) binding to LXR response elements. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 277: 1705-1711.
ارسال نظر در مورد این مقاله