1. Ahn, D. U., D. G. Olson., C. Jo., J. Love, and S. K. Jin. 1999. Volatiles production and lipid oxidation on irradiated cooked sausage as related to packaging and storage. Journal Food Science, 64(2), 226−229.
2. Blois, M. S. 1958. Antioxidant determination by the use of a stable free radical. Nature, 181, 1199−1200.
3. Botsogloua, N.A., E. Christaki., D.J. Fletourisb., P. Florou-Paneri, and A.B. Spaisa. 2002. The eﬀect of dietary oregano essential oil on lipid oxidation in raw and cooked chicken during refrigerated storage. Meat Science, 62:259–265
4. Brenes, A., A. Viveros., I. Gon., C. Centeno., S. G. Sayago-Ayerdy., I. Arija, and F. Saura-Calixto. 2008. Effect of Grape Pomace Concentrate and Vitamin E on Digestibility of Polyphenols and Antioxidant Activity in Chickens. Poultry Science, 87:307–316
5. Cherian G. R. K. Selvaraj, M. P. Goeger, and P. A. Stitt. 2002. Muscle Fatty Acid Composition and Thiobarbituric Acid-Reactive Substances of Broilers Fed Different Cultivars of Sorghum. Poultry Science, 81:1415–1420
6. Chidambara Murthy K. N., G. K Jayaprakasha, and R. P Singh. 2002. Studies on antioxidant activity of pomegranate (Punica granatum) peel extract using in vivo models. Journal Agriculture Food Chemistry, 14;50(17):4791-5.
7. Cortinas, L., C. Villaverde., J. Galobart., D. Baucells, and A. Barroeta. 2004. Fatty acid content in chicken thigh and breast as affected by dietary polyunsaturated level. Journal Poultry Science, 83: 1155-1164.
8. Farhoomand, P and S. Checaniazer. 2009. Effects of graded levels of dietary fish oil on the yield and fatty acid composition of breast meat in broiler chickens. Journal Applied Poultry Research, 18 :508–513
9. Goli, A. H., M. Barzegar, and M. A. Sahari. 2005. Antioxidant Activity and Total Phenolic Compounds of Pistachio (Pistachia vera) Hull Extracts. Food Chemistry, 92: 521-525.
10. Gon, I., A. Brenes., C. Centeno., A. Viveros., F. Saura-Calixto., A. Rebole., I. Arija, and R. Estevez. 2007. Effect of Dietary Grape Pomace and Vitamin E on Growth Performance, nutrient Digestibility, and Susceptibility to Meat Lipid Oxidation in Chickens. Poultry Science, 86:508–516
11. Guo,C., J. Yang., J. Wei., Y. Li., J. Xu, and Y. Jiang. 2003. Antioxidant activities of peel, pulp and seed fractions of common fruits as determined by FRAP assay. Nature Research, 23: 1719–1726
12. Hogan, S., L. Zhang., J. Li., B. Zoecklein, and K. Zhou. 2009. Antioxidant properties and bioactive components of Norton (Vitis aestivalis) and Cabernet Franc (Vitis vinifera) wine grapes. LWT-Food Science and Technology, 42(7), 1269−1274.
13. Jung S, J. H., B. Kim., H. Yun., Z. A Kruk, and C. Jo . 2010. Effect of dietary mixture of gallic acid and linoleic acid on anti oxidative potential and quality of breast meat from broiler. Meat Science, 86(2):520-6
14. Kang, H. K., K. H. Kang, J. C. Na, D. J., Yu, D. U. Kim, S. J. Lee, and S. H. Kim. 2008. Effects of feeding Rhus verniciflua extracts on egg quality and performance of laying hens. Korean Journal Food Science, 28:610-615.
15. Kim, S. H., C. D. Jun., K. Suko., B. J Choi., H, and S. Park Lim. 2006. Gallic acid inhibits histamine release and pro-inﬂammatory cytokine production in mast cells. Toxicology Science, 91(1), 123−131.
16. Lopez-Bote, C. J., J. K. Gray., E. A. Gomaa, and C. J. Flegal. 1998. Effect of dietary administration of oil extracts from rosemary and sage on lipid oxidation in broiler meat. British Poultry Science, 39(2), 235−240.
17. Min, B. R., K. C. Nam., J. C. Cordray, and D. U. Ahn. 2008. Factors Affecting Oxidative Stability of Pork, Beef, and Chicken Meat," ANIMAL INDUSTRY REPORT: AS 654, ASL R2257. Available at: http: //lib.dr.iastate.edu/ans_air/vol654/iss1/6
18. Mirghelenj S. A., A, Golian, and V. Taghizadeh. 2009. Enrichment of chicken meat with long chain omega-3 fatty acids through dietary ﬁsh oil. Research Journal Biology Science, 4:604–608.
19. Muhammad. S., F. M. Anjum., M. I. Khan., M. S. Arshad, and M. Shahi. 2012. Enhancement of lipid stability of broiler breast meat and meat products fed on alpha lipoic acid and alpha tocopherol acetate supplemented feed. Lip. Health and Disease, 11:57
20. Nagendra Prasad, K., B.Yang., S. Yang., Y. Chen., M. Zhao, and M. Ashraf. 2009. Identiﬁcation of phenolic compounds and appraisal of antioxidant and antityr-osinase activities from litchi (Litchi sinensis Sonn.) seeds. Food Chemistry, 116(1) 1−7.
21. Park, C. I. and Y. J. Kim. 2008. Effects of dietary mugwort powder on the VBN, TBARS, and fatty acid composition of chicken meat during refrigerated storage. Korean Journal Food Science Animal, 28:505-511.
22. Priscilla, D. H, and P. S. Prince. 2009. Cardio protective effect of gallic acid on cardiac troponin-T, cardiac marker enzymes, lipid peroxidation products and antioxidants in experimentally induced myocardial infarction in Wistar rats. Chemico-Biolo intera, 179(2–3), 118−124.
23. Rymer. C and D. I. Givens. Effect of species and genotype on the efficiency of enrichment of poultry meat with n-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids. Lipids, 41:445–451 (2006).
24. Rymer. C and D. I. Givens. 2010. Effects of vitamin E and ﬁsh oil inclusion in broiler diets on meat fatty acid composition and on the ﬂavour of a composite sample of breast meat. Journal Science Food Agriculture, 90: 1628–163
25. Santhini. E., R. Balwas, and V. V. Padma. 2011. Gallic Acid Isolated from Pomegranate Peel Extract Induces Reactive Oxygen Species Mediated Apoptosis in A549 Cell Line. Journal Cancer Therapy, 2, 638-645
26. Saleh, H., Sh. Rahimi., M. A. Karimi Torshizi, and Abo. G, Golian. 2010. Omega-3 enrichment Broiler of Meat Using Oil. Journal of animal and veterinary advance, 9(22): 2877-2882-1010.
27. SAS Institute Inc. (2004). SAS User's Guide. Cary, NC: SAS institute Inc.
28. Sayago-Ayerdi, S.G., A. Brenes., A. Viveros and I. Goñi. 2009. Antioxidative effect of dietary grape pomace concentrate on lipid oxidation of chilled and long-term frozen stored chicken patties. Meat Science, 83:528–533
29. Sim, J. S, and G. H Q. 1995. Designing poultry products using ﬂaxseed. In L. U. Thompson, & S. Cunnane (Eds.), Flaxseed in human nutrition (pp. 315−333). Champaign: American Oil Chemist's Society Press.
30. Simitzis, P. E., S. G. Deligeorgis., J. A .Bizelis., A. Dardamani., I.Theodosiou, and K, Fegeros. 2008. Effect of dietary oregano oil supplementation on lamb meat characteristics. Meat Science, 79(2), 217−223.
31. Singh, R. P., Murthy, K. N. C. and Jayaprakasha, G. K. 2002. Studies on the Antioxidant Activity of pomegranate (Punica granatum) Peel and Seed Extracts Using in vitro Models. Journal Agriculture Food Chemistry, 50: 81-86.
32. Spolare, P., C. Joannis-Cassan, and E. Duran. 2005. Commercial applications of microalgae. Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering, 101(2):87-96.
33. Wang. L., X. L. Piao., S. W. Kim., X. S. Piao., Y. B. Shenb and H. S. Lee. 2008. Effects of Forsythia suspensa Extract on Growth Performance, Nutrient Digestibility, and Antioxidant Activities in Broiler Chickens under High Ambient Temperature. Poultry Science, 87:1287–1294
34. Yasoubi, P., M. Barzegar., M. A. Saha, and M. H. Azizi. 2007. Total Phenolic Contents and Antioxidant Activity of Pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) Peel Extracts. Journal Agriculter Science Technology, 9: 35-42.